Thursday, March 20, 2008

Last E-Mail from the MTC

Here we go:

put this on my blog please:
Meg, Aubs and Jess: send me a dearelder TONIGHT letting me know your phone numbers - i've heard some branch presidents tell their missionaries that they can call their friends and the airport and my branch president hasnt said anything about it yet. so in case i can..send me your phone numbers tonight and what time would be best through dearelder. i'll be in texas for about 5 hours. Meg for WA time i'll be able to call between 7:47am-12:40. Jess and Aubs for you in ID and UT time i'll be able to call between 8:45am-1:40pm.


oh and post this too: NO more dearelders after today (thursday the 20th) please - not that i dont want them, but i wont get them because of the way they do dearelder letters here i dont get dearelders after friday night (which are the dearelders that you send on thursdays) and when you send them after thursday i get them on monday and i'll be in the airport or on a plane on monday!

dont worry mom i'm traveling all the way with sister stewart and elders eaton, johnson, hafer, berry, mcdonald and folley - so i'll have 6 elders with me and my companion! when i call i'll tell you all about what i'm going to be doing my first day in the field. we got a letter from our mission president all about it - its pretty exciting!

Jess thanks for the rolls! oh my gosh they were WUNDERBAR! seriously they were almost all gone the day i got them. i saved ONE for the next day! hahaha

the temple was awesome today - i'm sad that i'm leaving! i've had so much fun here..ok well i'm going to miss everyone that i've met here! i've made such good friends!! thanks so much to everyone for your prayers and letters! they mean SO much to me and help me keep going. wish me luck as i head off to germany and actually have to teach real people!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sister Doty, if you talk to Rach tomorrow will you pass on my phone number? I've been painting my room all week and have not been able to check the blog that often so I didn't see this until just now! If you get a chance to talk to her and she still has time, if you could give her my number that would be so wonderful!! My number is: 425-941-7578 Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!!

Michelle said...

Yes - I'll talk to her on Monday and give her your cell phone number. By the way, I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Aww I miss you too!! It is really weird to come home and not see all of you! But it is definitely nice to get to read the blogs and still feel connected to you all! How is everyone doing?