Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ich Liebe Sie!

Thursday is now my favorite day of the week! I love getting an e-mail from Rachel. Here's the latest:

Time is seriously FLYING by! i think we get our flight plans like next week...AH! hahaha but i think i'll be ready. german is coming along - i'm able to speak it most of the day. on sunday and monday sister stewart and i spoke only german (although by the end of monday i was done and speaking in english haha) we're done teaching lesson 1 in german and now we're moving onto lesson 2 which we're teaching on tuesday in german. crazy huh!

oh my gosh!! so you will not believe who spoke to us at the devotional on tuesday night.....ELDER HOLLAND!!!!! he's my favorite apostle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was SO excited. he gave the most amazing talk. i love how bold and blunt he is, its wonderful. i'm making a copy of my notes that i'll send to you today. he's so funny too..at one point he was talking about how our younger siblings think of us as superheros with capes. dressed in missionary clothes but with capes... and he put his arms out like he was flying... and stood there pretending to fly for seriously a minute and then said: "Oh, I see evil - I will go down!" and then pretended to fly down. it was the funniest thing i've ever seen!! hahaha hes awesome

my knee was feeling really sore the other day - but i got some ice from the trainers and it hasnt hurt me since! its amazing! yesterday i played volleyball and sprinted around the track and my knee didnt hurt once! that hasnt happened in a long time, usually when i run it hurts but not this time. i enjoyed it :D

i'm praying for everyone every night... my prayers are so long - but they arent in spanish anymore... and theres hardly any english :D its wonderful

ICH LIEBE SIE! (I love you all!)
i've got lots of time today to send letters so be looking in your mailboxes!!!
thanks for your prayers - the church is true!!!

No comments: