Monday, March 17, 2008

I Guess I Forgot To Teach Her That...

Today I got a package in the mail from Rachel. I was surprised! I thought... she must be sending back the blouses that were too big. Imagine my astonishment when I opened the box to find one of the sweaters that I had just sent her - the one she told me she loves. Why is she sending me this sweater??? Inside the box was a note...

I have a snag in my sweater and I don't know how to fix it. Could you fix it for me??

What??!! She sent me a sweater all the way from Utah so I could fix a small snag??????? Does this mean that in the MTC compound with all those women and girls, she couldn't find someone - just one person - who could fix her snag??? Well - I don't know... but now I get to fix it and ship it back to her pronto so she has it before she leaves on Monday.

Just when I thought I had taught her all she needed to know...
So I sent her an e-mail tonight with detailed instructions on how to fix a snag.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See! Us kids always need our parents!! We never stop learning things from you! ...As much as we try to deny it! ; )