Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Fire Alarm

Here's a cute story from Rachel's e-mail...

"oh my goodness i have to tell you about the firealarm. k so one night it was like almost 11pm and i had just fallen asleep. and this alarm goes off. i'm thinking that it was one of the sisters in my room who's alarm was going off. i was SO ticked i was like k whoever this is i'm going to kill them! but then i realized that it was firealarm! so i grab my sweatershirt and slippers and head out of my room and then i realized that i didnt have a key to get back into the building. so i run back into my room and grab my key and my name tag. we head to the gym and wait to see what's up. turns out some girls had burnt a bag of popcorn on the floor above us. yes..burnt popcorn set off the alarm and woke me up. and in an 'emergancy' i grab a key and my nametag. because if the building had burnt down, those things would have been really important. hahaha! we took pictures when we got back into our room so i'll try and get those developed this week and mail them to you. the floor above us still smells like burnt popcorn. i hope those girls feel stupid."

Rachel has always loved her sleep! She also loves popcorn... just not burnt or in the middle of the night!

No comments: