Saturday, August 8, 2009

Five

In FIVE days my girl will be home.
It's hard to believe...
and yet so very exciting for our family!

I know Rachel will return a changed person - to some degree.
Over the last 18 months
she's had amazing experiences...
met wonderful people...
grown in different ways.

Here are FIVE photos
of the Rachel I know and love...





I look forward to hearing about all those
wonderful experiences she's had.

I look forward to getting to know my amazing daughter
all over again.

PS - Did I mention how proud I am of her?!!!

1 comment:

Diane said...

It is so thrilling to have your missionary come home. You'll love it. You and Rachel have such a special bond - you'll pick right up where you left off. It seems like she's had an amazing experience - hard, but she's powered through. Have a great week!