Sunday, January 20, 2008

Final Days

Rachel has been crazy busy these last few days. She's trying to pack and sort through things in her room. The last two nights she's worked from 9 pm until 4 am at American Eagle doing set changes. I know she's exhausted!

Yesterday we did a temple session together. There's something so wonderful about being in the temple with my daughter. I hope someday to be there with the boys too.

Today she will speak in church, have one last extended family dinner and then get set apart by the Stake President. Tomorrow we will leave for Utah.

1 comment:

Kristen Parker said...

Your talk yesterday in church was wonderful. I know you will be a great missionary! I have been thinking about the Doty family driving to Utah today...hope you are having a great time together. Thanks to the whole family for giving our ward a terrific bishop, and your example of serving the Lord in so many ways. The Parkers love and appreciate you all!
Best wishes,
Kristen