Tuesday, July 21, 2009

When Do I Get Released?

i totally forgot to tell you last week but Yvonne went and did temple baptisms a few weeks ago with the ward. she LOVED it!

my last interview is this week....its wierd, president and i have like a good relationship now. he keeps calling me and asking me to do him favors. but then he doesn' t do any favors for me... wait a minute he's just using me! i might have to ask for a favor then during my interview.......

my last street preach is on august 1st....in Duisberg. i think that's when i`ll meet daniel. he's busy with school this week even though he has a break. bummer. but i WILL meet him before i go home.

anyway there is a fair in düsseldorf this week and so a bunch of us are going. i`m way excited. i don't have many p-days left....ok well i guess in a few weeks i`ll be on like permanent p-day....but i still want to do fun things while i`m here!

i got my flight plans.... one question... when do i get released? do we get to go straight to the stake presidents house after the airport or do i have to wait until friday? anyway sorry not much news here. so what we doing when i get home?? what time is church? do i have to give a talk? if so, when?

Note from Rachel's mom: Rachel arrives home on August 13th!!! YEA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I can answer one question, at least! You're going to get to hang out with me when you come home! We can do lots of wedding stuff! :) Let me know if you are doing a talk, I would love to come, if that's ok!!