Tuesday, June 30, 2009

We Do What We Can

split with sister niebergall

first of all: i was sitting on the bus on my way to emails feeling sorry for myself because i`m tired of life right now. but i checked my emails and i had 17 new emails! and all of them were fantastic and just what i needed! so thank you to everyone who emailed me today. you all answered my prayers!

transfer calls were on saturday. but president wasn't ready. he still hasn't finished and transfers are tomorrow! we know that we are staying here BUT we might get a third companion.

4th of July is on saturday. there's a baptism in krefeld that evening that i`ve been asked to play the piano for. so we`re going to krefeld on saturday. it's like a 20 minute train ride. our district is split into two cities. 4 of us are here in MGB and the other 4 are in krefeld. anyway sister dexheimer and i want to do something way fun for the 4th... i really want burgers - grilled. sooo we`ll see what we can do. if anything we`ll sing the national antheme and watch on my camera a movie i made of fireworks that were going off when a new store opened in MGB a few months ago. we do what we can!

No comments: