Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Knee Trouble

Saturday morning I got an e-mail from Rachel. (Usually she only e-mails on Tuesdays... so I knew that something was up.) Her e-mail said... "Hey Mom! ok so yesterday morning my knee swelled up. not sure why. (it happened after she went jogging...) anyway so i called the mission doctor and he emailed me this questionaire and i just emailed it back to him. i'm emailing it to you too because maybe Dad could email it to the dr. or someone else and they could take a look at it as well. i'll be emailing pictures in a little bit. You don't need to call president or anything. i'm calling him tonight to talk to him about it so that he knows.

i'm a little worried though...my knee hasn't been this bad since before my surgery. i don't think it was even this swollen even then. i've been trying to keep off it and ice it, etc. and the terhaags dropped off some crutches for me this morning that i'm starting to use. anyway just thought i'´d let you know."

Rachel also sent a whole bunch of pictures of her knee to the mission doctor. (You can see her companion in the mirror taking the pictures.) He e-mailed her back some instructions for her treatment. In her e-mail this morning she said that she's feeling better but still has to be careful. I guess we'll be taking her to the doctor when she gets home.

1 comment:

Diane said...

When does she get home?