Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Frankfurt Temple




Oh my goodness! 13 new emails today! holy cow! mom - what did you say on my blog?? haha. i feel very loved ;) thanks to everyone who emailed me! it was wonderful to hear from everyone and i felt very loved! i'm sure people near me thought i was crazy because i was tearing up while i was reading all the emails!

meg: thanks my love for offering to send me a hairstraightener...but i found one! i love you lots and i pray that your surgery will go well!!!

wimp: i'm glad you had fun on your trip and that you got back alright! you'll have to keep me updated about what its like living at home again ;) thanks for being so supportive and for keeping me in your prayers! just pray that i can keep going and that i'll give my whole heart to my mission! thanks sweetie!

well the temple was AMAZING last week. the session was in french though... so we had headsets. it was fun i switched the headset from english to spanish to german during the whole session. how cool that i can understand 3 different languages! speaking them is a totally different subject. haha. when i got to the celestial room i just sat there and prayed and asked Heavenly Father if I could just stay there. i didn't want to go back out into the world. i was really praying for some answers too. answers didn't come until later but i did get a peaceful feeling and strength to keep going. it's a beautiful temple and i didn't want to leave!!!

the next day we had zoneconference in frankfurt and got to meet our new mission president! he's AWESOME! i really like him and his family! i learned a lot during the conference.
Thank you to every one who wrote to Rachel!
I appreciate you!! - michelle

No comments: