Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Haircut

Can you tell by her expression that she isn't very happy with the haircut? Funny girl... I think it looks great!

so today we're going to go INSIDE the castle!!!! i'm WAY excited! there are only like 3 weeks left of this cycle and then we get transfer calls! we think that president will make a LOT of changes because he's going home after this next transfer so then when the new president comes he wont have as much work to do with regards to transferring people. i'm kind of nervous and excited... i dont want to leave heidelberg! but i kind of need to so i can learn and grow more. so we'll see.

after next week i probably wouldn't send anything to my apartment... just because i dont know if i'm leaving heidelberg or not. i'll keep you updated. we dont have transfer calls until saturday june 14th, so just keep that in mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks really cute too!!! But I totally felt the same way when I did locks for love! I absolutely hated it at first, but then I started to like it!! i think it looks great!!!

Gramper said...

I think it looks great! I wish I had hair.