Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Yvonne's Taufe



Rachel, Bruder Jäschke, Yvonne, Sister Olson

Brother Murphy from our ward travelled to Germany on business and sent Rachel a letter. Here is her reply: Thanks for the letter you sent! I'm so jealous that you got to go to Heidelberg! That was my first area! I love it there! It's so beautiful!! I'm jealous you got to go to Frankfurt too. I used to go to Frankfurt every couple weeks but now I'm too far up north!
I totally understand what you mean when you said that a lot of companies say that they don't have time or need what you have to offer. Welcome to missionary work in Deutschland! Interesting thing - I actually didn't think that I would find anyone who would get baptized on my mission. Most of my areas have been slow, not a lot of investigators... or at least ones that are progressing. BUT Heavenly Father IS preparing people! Even here in the Frankfurt Mission! I've even been blessed to find, teach and baptize one of them! About 6 weeks ago we found a woman named Yvonne - she is so prepared for the gospel! It's been so amazing to see God's hand throughout her life. She recongizes the difference between God and Satan. She loves Heavenly Father and Jesus SO much and she wants to follow Christ's example. I feel so blessed to have had a part in all of this. I know many wonderful missionaries who haven't had an opportunity to find, teach and baptize someone. I`m so grateful! Thanks again for your letter! I feel so blessed to have wonderful friends at home who are thinking and praying for me!

No comments: