Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Transfer to Mainz

transfer calls were on saturday night. i got a call from the assistants to call president after 9pm. so i called and he told me he is transfering me to Mainz to be with Sister Stevenson. (she's the one I went on splits with.) sister stewart is coming here to heidelberg to be with sister ranzenberger.

i'm going to miss everyone a lot though. i've made some really good friends here in the ward and with the missionaries and our investigators... i'm saying goodbye to Kai in an hour. i'm sad that i have to go but i really do think it'll be good for me.

i would love lots of emails and pictures and stuff for next week...i know i'm going to be sad that i'm not in heidelberg anymore. i know i'll like mainz too... but i'll still be sad! what i know about mainz already... theres a river there. we have an outreach center and the sisters are the outreach missionaries so i'll be going to family home evening every monday. they play soccer every saturday. the sisters have like 7 progressing investigators! i have no idea what thats like...it sounds stressful but exciting! sister stevenson and i got along really well when we had the split the other week, so i'm not worried about that.

Note to Liz: oh my gosh its so good to hear from you!! christi told me that she found you on facebook! wow, i can't believe how grown up we are! so tell me about this guy that you're marrying... and email me pictures!!! i'm glad you found my blog page - keep me updated and my mom will keep you updated on my blog!!!

No comments: